and clever thinkers who repurpose, recycle and re-home antique and vintage task masters, market their wares in antique and vintage inspired stores, buy estate contents . . . and bake things from scratch. (repurpose)
Buy Old Things: Funky Junk, Vintage Elements, Industrial Kits, Whimsical Kabootles
Cat Eye Girls are generalists -- which makes our buying criteria simple: what we buy should be easily recognizable as retro, vintage, antique, primitive or industrial and manufactured prior to the 1950s.
The Cat Eye Girls are interested in everything from vintage clothing to antique pottery to 1930s quilts to depression era glassware to vintage outdoor furniture to concrete garden art to primitive toys.
As buyers we are fair and transparent. If you have a box, closet, garage or house full of things that you no longer love or no longer feel compelled to store, please call us. We are at your service!
Teresa Mitchell (Agent 99)
We routinely buy:
- Vintage clothing and accessories (dresses, hats, gloves, purses).
- Cat eye glass frames from the 1950s and 60s (with or without jewels).
- Vintage costume jewelery (Weiss, Coventry, Eisenburg).
- Antique horse tack and cowboy habiliments (parade bridles, spurs, chaps).
- Vintage and antique pottery (McCoy, Weller, Roseville, Bauer).
- Depression era glassware.
- Outdoor furniture (vintage tables, chairs, umbrellas).
- Garden art (bird baths, planters, wrought iron, gates).
- Home furnishings (chairs, tables, lamps, cabinets).
- Ephemera (hotel stationary, postcards).
- Kitchenware (Fireking, Pyrex, Bauer, green and red handled utensils, cast iron).
- Furniture (retro, antique, funky junk with peeling paint, vintage).
- Pictures (prints, originals and photographs).
- Textiles (1930s quilts, 1950s tablecloths, tatting and fine doilies).
- Americana (48 star flags, posters, banners).
- Baskets (Oak, splint, Indian).
- Rusty junk.
Back to What We Do list